About the job
Who are we?
Aspro Tools Ltd supplies a unique hand and power tool wholesale to builders merchants and tool shops. Founded in 2019 we are rapidly expanding and looking for people that love to add value to customers and want to develop themselves and grow with our business!
We have four core brands, IMEX, Gutster, Ripper along with partners in the USA, AUS , Europe and have a strong and growing product range.
Do it right – We want our customers to have no hesitation in recommending us. We provide a personal service, are focused on attention to detail, and try our best to get it right first time. And if we don’t, we’ll fix it.
Innovate – We want to provide the best products possible, so a ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy is embedded across our brands. But that doesn’t only apply to our products. We’re always looking for better ways to serve our clients, develop relationships, and add value to their business.
No limits – We are proud of the lean, well-organised and defined processes and systems that we have in place to save our clients time and make dealing with us more straightforward. We don’t limit ourselves to where we are today.
Primary Objective of the Job;
Supporting our merchant customers with all aspects of merchandising, training and customer support. Assisting our customers in everyway we can to help them grow their sales and provide a level of service that is unrivalled.
What you’ll be doing;
- Working closely with our existing customers to ensure they have the training, stock and point of sale for their location.
- Working with customers to optimise their ranges in store to maximise sell- through.
- Providing customer support and product demonstration as required.
- Attending Tradeshows, Trade Days and Trade Mornings.
- Attending site demonstrations and supporting our customers sales teams.
- Travelling around the UK supporting our clients in all regions.
- Updating the CRM System and producing the necessary reports.
- Taking repeat orders and passing these through to the office for processing.
What you will need;
Successful candidate criteria;
- Be confident to fully demonstrate our products.
- A full drivers license.
- Excel and MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload.
- Strong team working skills and the ability to build relationships within all areas of the company.
- A hunger to progress your career and grow within our company.
What we will offer you;
- A competitive salary based on experience
- 28 days holiday
- A sign written company van
- A mobile phone
- A laptop.
- A competitive commission structure.